Wednesday, April 15, 2009

More birds

Chipper update:
As I had mentioned a while ago, Chipper had hit his head, and the vet said he had suffered some head trauma. He wasn't flying, and when we opened his cage in the morning, he just fluttered down to the ground. Then a few days ago he surprised me by flying up to the end table in the living room. He did that twice over two days, but not since. Then this morning, instead of just fluttering to the floor, he flew around from his cage in the dining room around to the living room. Quite an improvement.


Now I have a puzzle I hope you can help me solve. Yesterday I noticed that the photos on the dresser in the bedroom were knocked somewhat out of alignment. Take a look at the following photos, and see if you can tell what's happening.




Any ideas?

Incidentally, I finally got my counter to work, and I thank all of you who have been to this blog site. Now, I suppose you want something funny. Let's see what I've got.

GREAT TRUTHS THAT LITTLE CHILDREN HAVE LEARNED:


1) No matter how hard you try, you can't baptize cats..

2) When your Mum is mad at your Dad, don't let her brush your hair.

3) If your sister hits you, don't hit her back. They always catch the second person.

4) Never ask your 3-year old brother to hold a tomato.

5) You can't trust dogs to watch your food.

6) Don't sneeze when someone is cutting your hair.

7) Never hold a Dust-Buster and a cat at the same time.

8) You can't hide a piece of broccoli in a glass of milk.

9) Don't wear polka-dot underwear under white shorts.

10) The best place to be when you're sad is Grandpa's lap.

3 comments:

  1. #10: I have a single memory of my paternal grandfather, who died when I was very little. Of sitting in his lap being cuddled while he rocked me in a big wooden rocking chair.

    I will forever be grateful that he did that day while we were visiting from the other coast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pepper looks a bit like Bart Simpson; "I didn't do it."
    Glad to read Chipper is improving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think someone "got caught" and may become a "jailbird". :>)

    ReplyDelete