Monday, October 28, 2013

ODD COLLECTION

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  I agree that this a strange collection of pics.







 I should be in politics.  I'm transparent.



I am having nothing to do with what appears to be a 3-headed snake!



Beautiful!



All dressed up.



Well, you needn't get all puffed up!



Another beauty



Big fella. Looks tired.



Probably from outer space.


Humor --

MOTHER GOOSE, REVISITED

Jack and Jill
Jogged up the hill,
Their breath came
Faster and faster.

Before the top
They made a stop,
Narrowly averting
A myocardial disaster.

***
Jack tried to be nimble
He tried to be quick.
He shot hoops with young guys
And ruptured a disc.

***
Oh where, oh where
Has my Estrogen gone?
Oh where, oh where can it be?
I was once young and fair
Now I sprout facial hair
Oh hormones, come back to me.

***
Low-fat cake, no-cal shake
Pritikin man,
I’ve tried every diet
From here to Japan.

I’ve poached it, I’ve steamed it,
I’ve drunk herbal tea.
I think from now on
I’ll just let myself be.

2 comments:

  1. We used to live near the Anheuser Busch factory in New Hampshire and the Clydesdales were kept there. (Is there more than one team of them? I don't know.) Anyway, never got to see them up close because we never took the tour. What on earth were a couple of Mormons going to do with the free samples, y'know? It just seemed too strange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the three-headed snake might be more likely to get ahead in politics these days.

    ReplyDelete