Thursday, October 17, 2013

BABIES, part 2

Oh, so you liked the first batch!  Ok, here are a few more...


As long as everyone is comfy.



You get the saddle; I be ready!



Everybody has fun!



Mmmm. Delicious.



Wake us for dinner.



What you thinkin'?



Wanna play hide 'n seek?



I found this; I keep it.

Humor --

Working at the post office, I'm used to dealing with a moody public. So, when one irate
customer stormed my desk, I responded in my calmest voice, "What's the trouble?"
"I went out this morning," she began, "and when I came home, I found a card saying the mailman tried to deliver a package, but no one was home. I'll have you know, my husband was in all morning! He never heard a thing!"
After apologizing, I got her parcel.
"Oh good!" she gushed. "We've been waiting for this for ages!"
"What is it?" I asked.
"My husband's new hearing aids."



2 comments:

  1. Nope nope nope. Hearing aids don't come mail order, the molds have to be custom made and fitted to one's audiogram but good try!

    Ask me how I know. And I'll hear you when you do. (Yay!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the sleeping duo in the chair! My Basil kitty is all snuggled down besid eme right know... she snores, too!

    ReplyDelete