Wednesday, October 16, 2013

BABIES

All kinds; all ages; all cute!


Where my ducky?







I saw that cat just a minute ago!



Hey! You tickling me!



Oooh, you nice 'n soft!



Out for a family hike.



A bird in the ... a dog in the hand is worth, um something.



Family posing



Three twins


Humor --

JUST CALL TECH SUPPORT

Tech Support: "I need you to right-click on the Open Desktop."
Customer:  "OK."
Tech Support:    ”Did you get a pop-up menu?"
Customer:          "No."
Tech Support:     "OK. Right-Click again. Do you see a pop-up menu?"
Customer:            "No."
Tech Support:      "OK, sir. Can you tell me what you have done up until this point?"
Customer:            Sure. You told me to write 'click' and I wrote 'click'."

* * *
Tech Support:  "At the bottom left hand side of your screen, can you see the 'OK' button displayed?"  
Customer:        "Wow! How can you see my screen from there?"

* * *
Caller:  "I deleted a file from my PC last week and I just realized that I need it. So, if I turn my system clock back two weeks will I get my file back again?"


2 comments:

  1. There's nothing in the world like the smile and giggles of a little one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having washed raw fleece, I would never let a child kiss a sheep! Imagine the dirtiest mop you've ever seen --not even close!

    ReplyDelete