Monday, October 14, 2013

AMAZING, Part 2

I just knew you’d like to see a few more of these amazing pics --


And for my next trick ...


Darn! Forgot my periscope!



Wow! I'm speechless (but not broke.)



Who's steering?



I could carry more, but the boss won't let me.



I must say, this is a rather weird roadway.



Just in case I get a blowout.

***
DIYers - Everybody who responded had the same answer -- Do It Yourselfers.

***

Humor --

A few days ago one of my followers (Hi, Lynn) and I exchanged comments about windy weather. So when the following joke turned up, I knew I had to share it.

MARINE TEACHER

A former sergeant in the Marine Corps took a new job as a high school teacher. Just before the school year started, he injured his back. He was required to wear a thin plaster cast around the upper part of his body. Fortunately, the cast fit under his shirt and wasn't noticeable.

On the first day of class, he found himself assigned to the toughest students in the school. The smart-aleck punks, having already heard the new teacher was a former Marine, were leery of him and he knew they would be testing his discipline in the classroom. Walking confidently into the rowdy classroom, the new teacher opened the window wide and sat down at his desk. When a strong breeze made his tie flap, he picked up a stapler and stapled the tie to his chest. Dead silence...

The rest of the year went very smoothly.





3 comments:

  1. Your joke brought back fond memories of a take-no-guff teacher I had in high school--one of the best I ever had. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fourth one down -- They could fit one more kid if they had a bucket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT story! We have lots of teachers in the family who will be hearing this joke soon. :-}

    ReplyDelete