Friday, October 18, 2013

FEATHERED CREATURES

No, this is not about my cockatiel, Pepper.  As you will see, there are many birds of different feathers.


He spotted something!



Aha!



Just wait 'til I grow up.



Fancy feathers, part 1



The headcrest looks frozen



Owl-crabatics



Ms multi color



It takes me all morning to set my feathers.



Whoo you lookin' at?


Humor --

Three friends from the local congregation were asked, ”When you're in your casket, and friends and congregation members are mourning over you, what would you like them to say?”

Artie said: “I would like them to say I was a wonderful husband, a fine spiritual leader, and a great family man.”

Eugene  said: “I would like them to say I was a wonderful teacher and servant of God who made a huge difference in people's lives.”

Al said: “I'd like them to say, “Look, he's moving!”


2 comments:

  1. Have you seen the bird with Donald Trump's hair? It's been going around (Daily Mail, Buzz Feed.) I wonder what Pepper would think? Probably wonder why some bird would WANT feathers that look like a bad fake toupee.

    ReplyDelete