Wednesday, November 9, 2011

EXTERIOR DECORATIONS

The German company “Style your Garage" makes posters for your garage door.  Prices vary from $199 to $399 for a double door.  Everything is included.

There are those with vivid imaginations.  See for yourself --



For example ...





Just slide it in sideways, I suppose.





Fancy stall





Enough room to stand up?





All Abooaard!





Dangerous!





Rev it up.





Notice the folded wings.  How else would it fit?






Just add water and ...





Get me to the race track!





Gold bricks  or  loaves of bread.





A bit of fun -


A Canadian fellow named Peck
Was frozen right up to his neck.
         When asked, "Are you froze?"
         He replied, "I suppose!
But we don't call this cold in Quebec!"


2 comments:

  1. omg!, I don't care if this is a photoshop job,the pictures are very unique

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would so love to put one of these pn my garage door but our Home Owners Association has absolutely NO sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete