Friday, November 4, 2011

ANIMAL PAIRS, concluded

These are a bit unusual.  Captions by guess who --



You don’t look like me, but I love you anyway.





I’d appreciate it if you didn’t roll over on top of me.





I’m bigger ‘n you!
Yeah, but I kin scratch your eyes out!





Ooh, nice soft fur!





You look good enough to eat.





Time for neck scritches.





Look out!  I may be small, but I have a mean kick!





Yeah, we’re buddies.  So what?





I think I’ll stay up here where it’s dry.





Listen, pssst, pssst





You’re not a dog?  No kidding!





Humor --

A woman was shopping at a grocery store picking up cat food for a friend.  She didn't have a cat herself, so she asked the clerk if she would get a senior discount for the cat food.  "Don't know," said the clerk.  "How old is the cat?"

1 comment: