Wednesday, June 1, 2011

PLASTIC BAGS

While we in the U.S. are trying to get rid of plastic bags, the Europeans are going in the other direction and doing something creative.  Have a look.  No comments by me are necessary.







































Humor -

ANGELS EXPLAINED BY CHILDREN

Angels live in cloud houses made by God and his son, who's a very good carpenter.
                Jared, 8

All angels are girls because they gotta wear dresses and boys didn't  go for it.
                Antonio, 9

My angel is my grandma who died last year. She got a big head start on helping me while she was still down here on earth.
                Lynn , 9

Some of the angels are in charge of helping heal sick animals and  pets. And if they don't make the animals get better, they help the  child get over it.
                Vicki, 8

What I don't get about angels is why, when someone is in love, they shoot arrows at them.
                Sarah, 7

4 comments:

  1. I like that the person carrying the weightlifting bag is wearing vivid pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some shops are starting to charge for bags here or encourage "bags for life" (one time charge with unlimitted replacements.) But I've never seen any so clever. Maybe I don't get to the trendy stores, possibly because Coleraine doesn't HAVE any trendy stores.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those bags!!!
    We mostly use the 'bring our own' style, which is cool, but if those clever bags are long-wearing, how much more fun to re-use them?

    I also loved the angel comments, especially the Grandma one.

    ReplyDelete