Monday, June 20, 2011

I CAN BEARLY STAND IT!

In case you were wondering, my internet has been down since Saturday morning.  The technician just left as I was having dinner Monday evening.

So I have a few items backed up here.  My next posting, barring another calamity, will be Wednesday morning.




This was sent to me by my niece Brenda.  Thank you, Brenda


Worried about squirrels getting into your bird feeder??












 What is that line MADE of??




Humor -


KIDS ON ELECTIONS  (Some of these are startling true!)

Calling a person a runner-up is the polite way of saying you lost.

The difference between a king and a president is that a king is the son of his father but a president is not.

What I learned about elections is that we aren't really getting to elect the president. It is some people in a college who get to. I have not decided what to do about it yet but I am not going to just sit around.

It is possible to get the majority of electoral votes without getting the majority of popular votes. Anyone who can ever understand how this works gets to be president.

Some of our presidents never did much else and are famous only because they became president.

The more I think about trying to run for president the less I think of it.

1 comment:

  1. Alison, you might want to rethink those bird feeders.

    ReplyDelete