Saturday, June 11, 2011

Clever!























Wanna play?










"Light" as a feather




Unh! Heavy!















Humor -

An elderly gentleman was out on the golf course, going around by himself when a younger man asked if he could join him.  Yeah, sure.  After they had played a couple of holes it became apparent to the older gentleman that the young man was trying to show him up.  So on one hole when the young man’s ball landed behind a tree, the older man said, “The last time I played this course, my ball landed just about where yours is.  So I hit my ball over the tree.”  The young man, not to be outdone, determined to do the same, so he took a mighty swing, and hit the tree.  “Of course,” said the older man, “the last time I played this course was 20 years ago, and that tree was about 3 feet tall.”

3 comments:

  1. As long as we're on the subject of songs today, how about Moon River.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With a name like Diana, I've always felt a special connection to the moon, I LOVE those photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love these photos - will send to my "Moon" - I think she will love them as well.

    ReplyDelete