Friday, June 17, 2011

CATS

Quite a variety here.  Anyone know what the second one is?





Bobcat






Cub





Just waiting for Halloween.





I'm just waiting for someone to pick me up.




Leopards




So!  Where's my champagne?




Lion cubs




Sitten' kitten




Canadian lynx




Piggyback





As Ogden Nash once said, "When called by a panther, don't anther"





Fun -

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate!


CLEVER KIDS

At a high school in Montana a group of high schoolers played a prank on the school. They let three goats loose in the schoolyard. Before they let them go they painted numbers on the sides of the goats: 1, 2, and 4.  Local school administrators spent most of the day looking for #3.

3 comments:

  1. I think the second one is also a lion cub, and the leopards are actually (I think) Cheetahs.
    I love big cats. Your post is giving me a yen to visit a zoo soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missing lynx--HAHAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete