Monday, June 27, 2011

MOTHERHOOD

The tenderness of motherhood --





On the riverbank ...




In Africa ...





In India .....





In the Ocean ...





AND FINALLY... 
SOMEWHERE NEAR WALMART




Health update--

My neck and shoulder are much, much better.  AND Cliff is home!




UNITS OF MEASUREMENTS


365.25 days of drinking low-calorie beer because it's less filling:
1 lite year

1 kilogram of falling figs:
1 Fig Newton

1000 milliliters of wet socks:
1 literhosen

1 millionth of a fish:
1 microfiche

1 trillion pins:
1 terrapin

3 comments:

  1. I can just hear my kids' generation going, microfiche? What the heck is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure it'll knock their "literhosen" off, Alison.

    (Cute otters, BTW Don.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course I love the Otters!!
    re Alison's comment. Oscar is unearthing lots of old floppy discs and other obsolete computer hardware in our house reorganization/pre move decluttering.

    ReplyDelete