Tuesday, June 16, 2009

LOOK-A-LIKES

Following my post of the dog-and-cat video rip-em-up, one comment wondered what the pet OWNERS were like. This evolved into a brief email exchange that eventually came around to pet owners who look like their pets. That led to my commenter sending me a URL showing a number of owner/pet look alikes. Well, why not? I’m happy to bring you these pairings for your own amusement and edification. Enjoy!












































































Now this last one is a real dandy. I defy you to tell the owner from the pet!











Please note: Today is Tuesday, June 16. My next post will be on Thursday.

Okay, humor :

Q: Why did the mother cat put stamps on her kittens?
A: Because she wanted to mail a litter.

Q: Why does a tiger have stripes?
A: So he won't be spotted.

I went to a seafood disco last week... and pulled a mussel.

I went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day but I couldn't find any.

Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Q: Why are frogs so happy?
A: They eat whatever bugs them!

Q: What do you call nervous insects?
A: Jitterbugs!

Q: Why did the farmer call his pig "Ink"?
A: Because it was always running out of the pen.

Q: What do you call cattle with a sense of humor?
A: Laughing stock.

Q: Why couldn't the skunk use her phone?
A: It was out of odor.

3 comments:

  1. I recall a dogwalker who had hair just like her afghan hound, although I'm sure she spent hours bleaching and blowdrying to get the look that came naturally with just a little brushing for her dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are priceless!

    Loved the jokes, too, as always.

    ReplyDelete

  3. I was going to paste the link without permission pictures of nature

    ReplyDelete