Thursday, June 25, 2009

BONE REPORT

Yesterday I heard from my M.D. about the bone scan I’d had the day before:

“The scan doesn't show anything incriminating. . The radiologist thought the left rib markings were from old fracture.”

Well, yeah, I’d had cracked ribs a couple of times in prior years. But that report leaves me where I was before -- without an explanation for the pain. Maybe my chiropractor is on the right track. I had nasty thigh pain yesterday along with rubbery legs. Had a devil of a time getting out of a chair. Turns out that by adjusting my neck (of all parts of the anatomy) my legs got better. (the knee bone be connected to the thigh bone; the thigh bone be connected to ...)

So! Enough with symptoms. Let’s laugh, or at least chuckle: (I seldom find blonde jokes, or other specific group jokes funny, but this one caught my fancy. BTW, have I told the story about the blonde getting on a plane to New York, and wants to sleep? Some guy wants to take advantage of her apparent dumbness, but the joke has a twist.) Anyway ...

Three blondes died and found themselves standing before St. Peter. He told them that before they could enter the Kingdom, they had to tell him what Easter was.

The first blonde said, "Easter is a holiday where they have a big feast and we give thanks and eat turkey."

St. Peter said, "Noooooo," and he banished her to hell.

The second blonde : "Easter is when we celebrate Jesus' birth and exchange gifts."

St. Peter said, "Noooooo," and he banished her to hell.

The third blonde said, she knew what Easter is, and St. Peter said, "So, tell me."

She said, "Easter is a Christian holiday that coincides with the Jewish festival of Passover. Jesus was having Passover feast with His disciples when he was betrayed by Judas, and the Romans arrested him. The Romans hung Him on the cross and eventually He died. Then they buried Him in a tomb behind a very large boulder .

St. Peter: "Verrrrrry good."

Then the blonde continued, "Now every year the Jews roll away the boulder and Jesus comes out. If he sees his shadow, we have six more weeks of basketball."

St. Peter fainted.

2 comments:

  1. She was pulling his leg (which is connected to the neck bone, and the neck bone's connected to the hip bone, and the hip bone's...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news about the scan, even if it didn't give you the answer you were looking for.

    ReplyDelete