Thursday, August 1, 2013

CATS ‘N DOGS

These I thought were funny, or cute, or ... whatever you make of them.






Keeps him out of trouble.




 Oh, goody! My favorite whatever-it-is!




Pretty nifty!




You my baby sitter today?




Quite a menagerie




So that's how they get the picture on the package!




Ooooh, delicious.  I was hungry.




Look at that!




No, I don't have black eye.  That's the way I am.



Humor --

SOME THINGS THAT ANNOY

People who ask, "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice there, huh?  (What if I say ‘No”?)

Which is similar to when you dial a number, someone answers, and asks, “Will you hold, please?” You have a choice?

When something is “new and improved”... Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it—it couldn't be new.

When people say, "Life is short." Well, for heaven’s sake! Life is the longest thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?

When you are waiting for the bus and someone just arriving asks, "Has the bus come yet?" If the bus had come, would I be standing there?








2 comments:

  1. Dunno if that wig effect was photoshopped, but it's, it's, like a breath of fresh air.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That chair providing shade for a dog bed is inspired!

    ReplyDelete