Monday, August 19, 2013

YOUNGSTERS

Here are some cute kids who are not getting into trouble.  Well, for the most part, especially the next-to-last one.








































 Humor --

Inside a bowling alley; “Please be quiet.  We need to hear a pin drop.”

In the front yard of funeral home: “Drive carefully; we’ll wait.”

In a counselor’s office.  “Growing old is mandatory. Growing wise is optional.”

If athletes get athlete’s foot, do astronauts get mistletoe?

The doctor told me I had to watch my weight, so every morning I step on the scale and watch it go up.



3 comments:

  1. If you want cute, I have grandkid pictures... (Run, Don, run!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pin drop -- ha! It's been a while since I went bowling, maybe I'll go when all the kiddies are back in school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those watermelon overalls look like they'd be a bit damp!
    Still giggling over the mistletoe :-}

    ReplyDelete