Saturday, August 24, 2013

BIRD’S EYE VIEW, Part 2

The birds really get a good look!


Mount Reinebringen, Norway




Nordlingen, Germany




Paris, France




San Francisco, California
That's the Golden Gate Bridge in the foreground, 
and the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge, top, center




Seattle, Washington
That's Mt Rainier, top, left




Sydney, Australia




Tulip fields, Spoorbuurt, Netherlands




Vancouver, British Columbia




Venice, Italy


Humor --

SAYINGS

Did you ever notice: When you put the 2 words 'The' and 'IRS' together it spells 'Theirs....'

Aging: Eventually you will reach a point when you stop lying about your age and start bragging about it.

Some people try to turn back their odometers. Not me.  I want people to know why I look this way. I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved.

When you are dissatisfied and would like to go back to your youth, think of Algebra.

You know you are getting old when everything either dries up or leaks.

Alcohol and calculus don’t mix. So don’t drink and derive.

Jokes about German sausage are the wurst.

My dietician says I should eat lots of seafood.  Every time I see food, I eat it.


2 comments:

  1. Hey, that's a "Guy in a green hoodie"-eye view of Mount Reinebringen, Norway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. superbe vue panoramique, il est magnifique et diversifié notre univers!

    ReplyDelete