Friday, May 31, 2013

ALL KINDS OF BIRDS

Some cute; some spectacular.

But first, you gotta take a test --

This is a tricky one...  But there is an easy answer. See if you can figure out what these 8 words have in
common. The answer is below, but don't peek until you've given it a good shot!

 Assess                     Banana
 Dresser                   Grammar 
 Potato                     Revive
 Uneven                   Voodoo

Ok, now our feathered friends --


Outta my territory!





 He always leans on me when he's been drinking.



Even baby condors are cute.  Sorta.




I see you!



Lovey doveys




I can't come out to play.




Here I am -- The Pink Terror!




I wonder how long we get to ride this taxi.


Quiz answers :

If you take the first letter, place it at the end of the word, and then spell the word backwards, it will be the same word.


2 comments:

  1. Re the words--that's clever, I like it!

    Roseate Spoonbill on the pink terror, and on the condor, note the seam at the mama's neck--that's a fake so that the baby will imprint on its own species rather than humans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent word play. I hadn't a clue and yet once explained it was so apparent! Never ever thought of it.

    ReplyDelete