Saturday, May 25, 2013

ANIMAL PAIRS

Here are a number of odd animal pairings. Some appear friendly; others, not so, especially the first one.
Have a look!


That cat does not look happy!




Sorry, buddy.  The top of my head was itching.



Can I have this kitten?  He's kinda cute.




I adopted him.



These 'keets are not afraid.




Now tell me.  Where does it hurt?



I just like taking care of these critters.




Well, if your mother won't keep you clean, I will!




Can I come visit?




I found it.  It's mine.  Whatever it is.


Fun -

RETIREES

Question: How many days in a week?
Answer: 6 Saturdays, 1 Sunday.

Question: When is a retiree's bed time?
Answer: Three hours after he falls asleep on the couch.

Question: How many retirees are needed to change a light bulb?
Answer: Only one, but it might take all day.

Question: What's the biggest gripe of retirees?
Answer: There is not enough time to get everything done.

Question: Why don't retirees mind being called Seniors?
Answer: The term comes with a 10% percent discount.

Question: Among retirees what is considered formal attire?
Answer: Tied shoes.


1 comment: