Saturday, May 4, 2013

BIRDS - FUNNY and CUTE, part two

Just couldn’t wait to bring you the rest of this series --



I am beautiful and unusual



I like the open air accommodations




No, I didn't step in a pot of blue paint.  I'm a blue-footed booby.




I'm a wise old owl, and a dangerous predator.




Pretty soon the girls will look like me, and the boys will look like their dad.




I think I see two birds, but I'm not sure about that red thing between them.




Just too cute!



Fun --

ALL ABOUT THE FAMILY, part two 

There are three ways to get something done: do it yourself, hires someone, or forbid your kids to do it.

The main purpose of children’s parties is to remind you that there are children worse than your own.

Patience and restraint are what parents have when there are witnesses.

What is a home without children? Quiet.

The quickest way for a parent to get a child’s attention is to sit down and look comfortable.

Instructions on pushchair: Remove child before folding.

If your baby is beautiful and perfect, never cries or fusses, sleeps on schedule and burps on time, then you’re the grandma.


2 comments:

  1. Re that last line: when we met our first grandson for the first time, there was a moment where his mommy was busy and she was apologizing that I was holding the baby while he was screaming.

    No problem.

    I just loved that tiny new person in my arms and he just relaxed and fell right asleep in my arms.

    I like this gramma stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that booby did step in blue paint!

    ReplyDelete