Thursday, January 10, 2013

WALMART CARS

I suppose I should dedicate this posting to Russ, who loves car shows.  Well, some car shows.  You may find these to be, um, unique.  Whether or not you shop at Walmart’s.







Hey! Pretty snazzy! Looks like a former postal car.









That is locked, by gum!




Is that the bumber, or is he hauling something?




Nice add-on




Clever!




And I thought the previous one was clever!




Car crutch




I'll get it fixed! Honest! Some day.




Gee, hinges! Lock! What else could you ask for?


Fun

ONE LINERS

The worst part about being a good sport is you have to lose in order to prove it.

By the time a man learns to behave himself, he's too old to do anything else.

Nature couldn't make us perfect, but at least it made us blind to our faults.

Just because the American dream is based on the pursuit of happiness, doesn't mean you're going to catch it.


2 comments:

  1. That Suburu is a logger than life special. (I do like the doors on that now-an-RV.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, they're scary!

    ReplyDelete