Friday, January 4, 2013

CAT-ASTROPHE

Here are several kitty – cat photos, and the trouble they can get into.


 I'm deciding whether to take a bath.




 No, no – I had a  bath two weeks ago.




 No water! It's safe.




 I'm hiding from a bath.




 This wasn't the best hiding place.




They got me.




  Let me in. It's a long way down there.




 Now! What kind of trouble can I get into?




 Who on earth suggested this hat?




 Go 'way! I'm a secret spy.


Waking Up for Church:

One Sunday morning, a mother went in to wake her son and tell him it was time to get ready for church, to which he replied, "I'm not going."
 
"Why not?" she asked.

“I'll give you two good reasons," he said. "One, they don't like me, and two, I don't like them."

 His mother replied, "I'll give you two good reasons why you should go to church. (1) you're 59 years old, and (2) you're the pastor!"




3 comments:

  1. Here, kitty kitty! (Wish I had a cat.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Let me in" reminds me of my cat these days. She insists on going out but it's too cold to leave a window open. So if she takes too long and I leave the room, oh BOY! is she mad when she finally gets my attention!

    BTW did you know that in the UK dogs are generally kept inside and cats outside. When I was growing up it was the other way around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I wasn't allergic to cats - a cat would be the perfect pet for us. and besides, they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete