Wednesday, January 30, 2013

IN THE ROCKIES

These photos are presented by the



































































TALES OF THE TECHNOLOGICALLY CHALLENGED

Customer:  Hi, this is Celine. I can't get my diskette out.
Tech support:  Have you tried pushing the button?
Customer:  Yes, sure, it's really stuck.
Tech support:  That doesn't sound  so good; I'll make a note.
Customer:  No .. wait a minute... I hadn't inserted it yet... it's still on my desk.  Sorry.

* * *
Tech support:  Click on the 'my computer' icon on to the left of the screen.
Customer:  Your left or my left?

* * *
Customer:  Hi, good afternoon, this is Martha, I can't print. Every time I try, it says 'Can't find printer'. I've even lifted the printer and placed it in front of the monitor, but the computer still says he can't find it.

* * *
Customer:  I have problems printing in red.
Tech support:  Do you have a color printer?
Customer:  Aaaah.......thank you.

* * *
Tech support:  How may I help you?
Customer:  I'm writing my first e-mail.
Tech support:  OK,  and what seems to be the problem?
Customer:  Well, I have the letter 'a' in the address, but how do I get the circle around it?





1 comment: