Saturday, January 19, 2013

FORMAL ATTIRE

I’ve said that I like birds.  That includes penguins -- especially the little guys!


Hey, you're chewing on my ear!




 The elders




 Family portrait




 Smile!




 Right behind ya, Ma.




 Now stay there where I can keep an eye on you!




 Best way to get there is sliding down the hill.




  I tell you this kid stepped on my foot.




 Taking the kids to the swimming pool.




 I'm just a widdle guy.


Humor --

40 years of marriage . . .

A married couple in their early 60s were celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary in a quiet, romantic little restaurant. Suddenly, a tiny yet beautiful fairy appeared on their table. She said, 'For being such an exemplary married couple and for being loving to each other for all this time, I will grant you each a wish.'

The wife answered, 'Oh, I want to travel around the world with my darling husband. The fairy waved her magic wand and - poof! - two tickets for the Queen Mary II appeared in her hands.

The husband thought for a moment: 'Well, this is all very romantic, but an opportunity like this will never come again. I'm sorry my love, but my wish is to have a wife 30 years younger than me.
The wife, and the fairy, were deeply disappointed, but a wish is a wish.

So the fairy waved her magic wand and poof!...the husband became 92 years old.

2 comments:

  1. Penguins are some of my very favorites. Had one mimic me and play with me at the Aquarium.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll say they're very fashionable, but they don't show much originality in their choice of formal attire.

    ReplyDelete