Tuesday, November 16, 2010

WEIRD STRUCTURES

I have posted other strange and weird buildings before, but I think that most, if not all, are different from the previous ones.





I couldn't carry one of those.



Beautiful



Ready to sail away!




3-2-1- blast-off



Now who could pick up that basket?




Looks like it was victim of an earthquake.



Where's the front door?




I think this is beautiful



I think this is ugly.




Drunken camera





BIG snail!
but colorful.



Put numbers on 'em, and roll the dice.



Fun-
When I was a kid, I played doctors and nurses with the boy next door.  I got sued for malpractice.
Phyllis Diller.

***
Toddlers are more likely to eat healthy food if they find it on the floor.
Jan Blaustone

***
In general my kids refuse to eat anything that hasn’t danced on television.
Erma Bombeck 

3 comments:

  1. When I was a kid, I would have LOVED to have lived in a building like that library. I had 3-5 books going all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time to check google maps for "Pigeon Forge." Maybe wikipedia, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that the snail has a rubber ducky.

    ReplyDelete