Thursday, November 18, 2010

AWSOME PICS!

These are a variety of quite different photos.  You can blame the captions on me.




Beautiful shot.  Perfect for Christmas.




Is that a house (or outhouse) in the middle?





I enlarged the photo.  Looks like a house.





Foam looks like whipped cream.  A bit salty, I suspect.





Can I swim in the moat? Huh? Huh? Can I?





That big rock looks like a sleeping seal.




Isolated community




"A foggy day in London Town..."





Beautiful reflection



Mount Halo?






Two aerials meet on a roof - fall in love - get married. The ceremony was rubbish - but the reception was brilliant

***
"My therapist says I have a preoccupation with vengeance. We'll see about that."

3 comments:

  1. Diana, what do you think: seal or otter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it could be either, depending on whether the spit of land behind is a tail. It is definitely a critter of some sort!

    Don, thank you for the beautiful views this morning. What a great way to start a Friday :-}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I have "London Town" singing in my head!

    ReplyDelete