Friday, July 30, 2010

UNSETTLED WEATHER

I’m feeling under the weather today, so I’ll give you some humor, and go lie down.

Haiku error messages --

Printer not ready.
Could be a fatal error.
Have a pen handy?

Server's poor response
not quick enough for browser.
Timed out, plum blossom.

and then ...

When people always try to take
The very smallest piece of cake
How can it also be
That that’s the one that’s left for me?

and finally ...

From the local Mountain View weekly paper:
Physicist Norm Goldblatt is also a stand-up comic. He says that his wife followed him from the east coast to California in order to go to Stanford ... ... ... ... Shopping Center. She came home one day to exclaim that this shopping center was amazing! It had a hospital and university attached to it.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like one great shopping center!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember trying to get over the idea of a mall with no common roof.

    To answer your question to me, since mail isn't working right now from here--no, I'm not. Later!

    ReplyDelete