Monday, February 1, 2010

PROBLEM SOLVED -- SORTA

Every now and then I run across a video online that I would like to share with you. But I didn’t know how to get it onto my blog. If I could download it, I thought, then I’d be able to upload from my own computer. So I found a way to download, but it came in a format that would not load onto the blog.

So I looked for a way to convert what I’d downloaded into a format that would work. I found that, but couldn’t figure it out.

Next step -- find a way to create a link from my blog to the desired video, and I found that. And I even understood it. I tried it, and it worked. Now to demonstrate, just click on
Blue Angels.


Now, let’s have some fun. Here’s an absolutely hilarious Johnny Carson video with Dom Deluise. Just click here.
Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. As for the egg trick, AMAZING but still a mess. HAHAHAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete