Thursday, February 4, 2010

MORE ANIMALS

Friends send these to me. I pass 'em along.
Enjoy.





Cheerleaders!




We dare anyone to say we don't give a hoot!



Smile!





I'm a juggler.





Slow down, dang it -- your my dinner!




Wait a moment -- I may change my colors.




It's a bird; it's a plane; it's a ... duck?



Our next lesson will be to learn to swim.



Hangin' tight!





Gather 'round, kids.



Good Heavens! Look what just hatched!




Mary had a leapin' lamb,
Its fleece was...


Um, something is wrong here.
Did someone doctor this picture in PhotoShop?




Shoulda gone south with the birds.



Help me down! I'm stuck!



Fun -

A man making heavy breathing sounds from a phone box told a worried operator:
"I haven't got a pen, so I'm steaming up the window to write the number on."

3 comments:

  1. It's a bird; it's a plane; it's a ... DRAKE! HAHAHAHAHA.

    Love the cork jugglin' cat! My tabby has an affinity for old watch bands. She started stealing watches and leaving them in my daughters room, and we decided the best way to keep our watches safe was to give the cat her own leather straps. Never tried corks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owl always get a good laugh over some of those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That juggling kitty looks almost exactly like my Buddha-girl!
    http://farm1.static.flickr.com/53/135496722_57f3bb21e5_m.jpg

    ReplyDelete