Friday, February 5, 2010

IT’S RIDICULOUS ...

but it works. Because of my handicap, I lean to the left, and that pulls my neck out of position. And when it gets really bad, I can scarcely turn my head at all. So my chiropractor gave me an eye exercise chart to loosen up my neck muscles. (I said this was ridiculous!) The chart looks like this --
And what I’m supposed to do is look at each dot in succession, going from the bottom right to the top left, 10 times. Repeat the process 8, 9, 10 times a day.

Now why should this eye exercise loosen my neck muscles? I have a simple answer -- I don’t know! But believe it or maybe, it works! And in addition to that, my posture is improved. Go figure.

Humor -
This is a hoot!


2 comments:

  1. I went from top to bottom instead and felt my neck muscles loosening as I did (and I lean left too due to a head injury). Hey! It worked! Both the chart and the obstinately doing it the opposite of the instructions.

    No surprise there.

    ReplyDelete