Friday, February 12, 2010

UNUSUAL PHOTOS

...or just plain beautiful. I've been a bit under the weather the past couple of days, which is why I didn't post anything yesterday. We'll see how it goes. In the meantime, enjoy these. Just a few comments from me.






This one looks like something out of Wuthering Heights.












This intrigued me. A splash of water that looks like a swan?








Who you lookin' at?









Mushroom dwellings
























Winter wonderland!



Fun -

Political quotes:

"Traditionally, most of Australia's imports come from overseas." --Keppel Enderbery

"I was recently on a tour of Latin America, and the only regret I have is that I didn't study my Latin harder in school so I could converse with those people." --Dan Quayle, VP



"It is wonderful to be here in the great state of Chicago!" --Dan Quayle, VP

4 comments:

  1. That does look like a swan.

    I want a mushroom house! Think I could get planning permission?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos!

    We lived in Indiana for a year, back in grad-school days. There was a newly-elected first-termer politician I didn't think much of, and the idea of making him vice president? One would Quayle at the thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love the photos you share, Don. Thanks!
    When I lived in Indianapolis Mr. Quayle was heavily campaigning. Since his family owns the Indianapolis Star, there was a lot of bias flying around.
    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW, I couldn't change my avatar, so I now appear twice. It may be because I have two google accounts. Trying to sort it out--eventually.

    ReplyDelete