How Not To Get Older.
Take a look. You’ll see what I mean.
But first, a quiz. These are not trick questions. They are straight questions with straight answers. -- Answers below.
1. Name the one sport in which neither the spectators nor the participants know the score or the leader until the contest ends.
2. What famous North American landmark is constantly moving backward?
3. Of all vegetables, only two can live to produce on their own for several growing seasons. All other vegetables must be replanted every year. What are the only two perennial vegetables?
4. What fruit has its seeds on the outside?
Ok, "Staying young" pics. I think the caption for every one could be "Where do you think you're going?"
Quiz answers --
2. Niagara Falls (The rim is worn down about two and a half feet each year because of the millions of gallons of water that rush over it every minute.)
3. Asparagus and rhubarb