Monday, July 29, 2013

MAMMALS --2 AND 4-LEGGED

Here’s a variety of photos you may enjoy.


Wanna play ball?




Follow me, ladies.




Say that again!




It's my toy, but you can borrow it.




Here we come, ma!




Gee, strong heart beat. You in good shape.




Schlurp, schlurp! Ooooh, dat tastes good!




All set for the cold weather.




Yeah, my tongue's hangin' out.  I need sumpin to eat.



Fun --

SOME THINGS THAT ANNOY

People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is…where the heck is yours?

People who are willing to get up to search the entire room for the T.V remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually.

When people tell me, "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too." Of course! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

When people say, "It's always the last place you look." Naturally! Why would you keep looking after you've found it?

When people say, while watching a film, "Did you see that?" I didn’t pay $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the darned floor!


2 comments: