Wednesday, July 17, 2013

STAYING YOUNG, part 2

I’ll stick with what I said about part 1 -- A Good Way To Keep From Getting Old









































Humor --

 TOO CLOSE FOR COMFORT

It happened on an automotive call-in show.  One caller asked if there was a device that could tell the driver if he was following too close -- perhaps some kind of radar mechanism.  “Oh, yes,” said the automotive expert, “I have one of those.  My wife.”


A COUPLE OF WEDDINGS

The Invisible Man and Invisible Woman got married. They eventually had children, but they weren't much to look at.

Two antennas got married. The wedding was so-so, but the reception was great!


1 comment:

  1. I don't even quite want to look at those pictures. No no no no no. Just when I think I've gotten (mostly) over my fear of heights, yow! Darwin, people! Stop being stupid with your lives!

    ReplyDelete