Saturday, July 20, 2013

AWESOME

That’s the title that came with these pics. They are a variety of seemingly unrelated photographs, as we gasp at the beauty, or originality, audacity, or idiocy of each.  You’ll see what I mean.


WOW!  Talk about one's own personal aquarium! 




Hard to believe that those are real colors.




 Ah, a flutterby, er, um, butterfly




Don't feed the animals. The ones in the cage, I mean.




Simply beautiful




For someone who has a hard time getting the words out.




I think this guy belongs with the Staying Young group.
Just curious. How does he stop at the bottom?




Now that I think is clever.




The original sea horse.




I can think of other ways to take a bath.



Humor --

Light travels faster than sound. "That's why some people appear to be brilliant until you hear them speak.

***
My wife and I are a forgiving couple.  Years ago she forgave me for not being Robert Redford.  On her birthday, I forgave her for not being Dolly Parton!
            ~ Rodney Dangerfield
***

An Oklahoma State Trooper pulls over a pick-up truck on I-40 and says to the driver,"Got any ID?"  The Driver says,  "Bout wut?"


2 comments:

  1. That first one gives new meaning to sleeping with the fishies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first one reminds me of my nephew's bedroom. He chose to have it decorated with a Sponge Bob Square Pants theme. ALL the walls were painted a deep blue and then under sea characters were put on. He's color blind and deep blue is his favorite color.

    ReplyDelete