Tuesday, October 30, 2012

FASHION SHOW

It’s hard to dispute that birds can be both unusual and beautiful all at the same time. Here are some examples for you to marvel over. I don't even know the names of most of these. I do have a few comments to make.



 Crashing the party.




 This one looks like something out of Harry Potter.




 Parakeets in flight.




 All ready for a night out on the town.




 Well, dear, that's the way this outfit came.



 Tiptoe quietly. No tulips.




 I'm all red in the face because you're wearing the same gown I have.




 The hummer is small, but the bee is smaller.




 I'm laughing 'cause you look funny.




Do you like my multicolored outfit?




 All I need is a tux to go with my whitetails.




 No, I'm not wearing a mask. That's me.



 Political fun:

No, no, Democrat Jerry Price and his Republican wife are not really getting unhitched.  They just decided to joke about their divided party loyalties as they displayed their competing signs on the front lawn.
From the San Jose Mercury.


2 comments:

  1. That second one, someone just grabbed a bite to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw a newspaper headline suggesting marriages go through big trouble every four years--at election time.

    ReplyDelete