Saturday, October 20, 2012

BIRDS AND ANIMALS

 Here are several photographs of some beautiful – funny – whatever, creatures of the wild.


 No, these are not the Three Stooges.




 Taking time to smell the flowers before eating them.




 This hummer looks perfectly at home on top of the flower.




 Hey Ma, I'm down here!




 Blue footed booby's ready for their vaudeville act.




 Lunch time. (One caption read "mares eat oats").




 This cockatiel likes flowers.




 Don't know what this guy is mad about. Maybe he wanted to roast it himself.




 Don't look at me like that! I am naturally cross eyed.




 Yeah,  I a funny looking wabbit.




 Just a beautiful scene.



HEADLINE HUMOR

- Lansing Residents Can Drop Off Trees

- Local High School Dropouts Cut in Half

- New Vaccine May Contain Rabies

- Man Minus Ear Waives Hearing

- Steals Clock, Faces Time

- Bank Drive-in Window Blocked by Board

- Hospitals are Sued by 7 Foot Doctors


3 comments:

  1. Yup, such a pretty and/or goofy bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Don,
    Thanks for the birthday e-card. My email to you was returned "sender blocked" by earthlink. I'll try again in a few hours in case the prob is at their end, just make sure I'm not permanently considered spam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and Liddle Lamzy Divey!
    (My dad sang that to me on car trips)

    ReplyDelete