Wednesday, October 3, 2012

FASCINATING ANIMALS

I find other creatures (other than humans, that is) to be quite fascinating. See if you agree.


 Olympic swimmer





Don't mess with me!




 Hey, you nice guy!




 Hey, Ma, pick me up




 I told you before, OUT!




 We happy family




 Who invited the turtle?




 I have very unusual ears




 flaked out!


POEM FOR SENIOR CITIZENS

A row of bottles on my shelf
Caused me to analyze myself.
One yellow pill I have to pop
Goes to my heart so it won’t stop.
A little white one that I take
Goes to my hands so they won’t shake.
The blue ones that I use a lot
Tell me I’m happy when I’m not.
The purple pill goes to my brain
And tells me that I have no pain.


The capsules tell me not to wheeze
Or cough or choke or even sneeze.
The red ones, smallest of them all,
Go to my blood so I won’t fall.
The orange ones, very big and bright,
Prevent my leg cramps in the night.
Such an array of brilliant pills
Helping to cure all kinds of ills…
But what I’d really like to know
Is what tells each one where to go!




3 comments:

  1. What, no lynx to information about the cat so we can see what it is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are fascinating, I agree!

    ReplyDelete