Wednesday, April 25, 2012

WATCH THAT DOGGY DOOR

Guess who came for dinner?


Could you imagine coming home from work to find this tiny creature napping on your couch with your dog?




It followed this beagle home, right through the doggy door. This happened in Maryland recently. The owner came home to find the visitor had made himself right at home.  This hit the 6 o'clock news big time.




Humor --

MORE JEWISH HAIKU:

The sparkling blue sea
reminds me to wait an hour
after my sandwich.

The same kimono
the top geishas are wearing:
I got it at Loehmann's.

Mom, please! There is no
need to put that dinner roll
in your  pocketbook.

Sorry I'm not home
to take your call. At the tone
please state your bad news.

Is one Nobel Prize
so much to ask from a child
after all I've done?




1 comment:

  1. Maryland has more deer, it is estimated, than there were during Colonial times; the predators are essentially gone (although a black bear did run down a main artery during rush hour a few years back). They ate everything in my folks' yard. Seeing a deer was quite rare when I was a kid, but now they're everywhere there--I even saw one panicking in an onramp circle near downtown exiting to the Beltway last time I was back there.

    But that's a really cute set of pictures!

    ReplyDelete