Saturday, April 28, 2012

MORE ANIMAL PHOTOS, part 1

I hope you find these as intriguing as I do.  Some captions.  Incidentally, feel free to give your own captions in the 'Comment' section.  Seems I see these as having to do with food.


Okay, what is this thing?  'Tain't edible.




Hold still!  I can't feed you when you're wriggling around!




Dinner on the fly.




Aack! That guy up there got my lunch!




'First ya put your right foot out in space'...

'That's what I call Ballin the Jack.'



Come back here with my dinner!




Mom's teaching me how to hold my head up.



More Jewish Haiku --

Quietly murmured
at Saturday synagogue services,
Phillies 5, Red  Sox 3.

Hard to tell under the lights.
White yarmulke or
male-pattern baldness.

Jewish Buddhism:
If there is no self,
whose arthritis is this?

Be here now.
Be someplace else later.
Is that so complicated?




2 comments:

  1. Cat and cork is cute. I recently TRIED to knit a stuffed donkey toy for the Donkey Sanctuary. Long story short, it didn't work and the head and body looked like a chick fetus or something, and my cat treated it like that champagne cork.

    BTW, I went to the pet store today and the checkout guy had one of the birds walking around on his sweater! Ah, it was special.

    ReplyDelete