Wednesday, August 31, 2011

SCOOTING AROUND

I was out on my scooter the other day to go down to the shopping area on Grant Road.  I had something specific in mind, that you will see at the end of this blog.  Now because there are two major freeways that intersect, along with on and off ramps, I take the long way around by way of the Stevens Creek Trail to avoid getting smashed.  On my way back I took a few photos to give you an idea of the lay of the land.


 In this pic look at the upper left (A).  This where the trail crosses one of the freeways.  Then at (B) the trail makes a ‘U’ turn, and we start to lose altitude.  The cyclists love this as they come zooming around the turn.



That piece of roadway straight ahead is Dana straight, which is the way I get over the freeway on my way home.  But it takes a few turns to get there, as the exit to that street is on the other side of the creek.



 “A” it the side of the trail where I took the picture.  “B” is the trail on the other side of the creek going back under Dana Street.



Ah!  There is the bridge that will get me to the other side.



 Someone out biking.  There is plenty of room to pass..



 Sorry, I can’t go that fast.



“A” on the left is the freeway that Dana Street crosses.  “B”, if you look closely, is the trail, which parallels that freeway for several miles. 




And now the reason I took the camera with me in the first place.
I've been seeing this sign on El Camino for many months now.  I suppose it is really two businesses.  But what if it isn't?  Think of the possibilities!


3 comments:

  1. That's a fair price to have your dirty psychic cleaned. Can you get to 'Los Charros' without navigating the freeway?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would pay that price to have my psyche cleaned - what a deal!

    ReplyDelete