Monday, August 8, 2011

I WANT ONE

Whenever I have a chance, I tout my blog to people I meet, and suggest that they click on March, 2011, and then the third one down.  And when they do, they often say, “I want one.”

There is a new volunteer at Avenidas.  Bridget is a lovely young lady, to whom I made that suggestion a couple of week ago.  One Monday morning she came up to me, beaming from ear to ear.  “I saw your blog and the finger monkeys,” she said.  “I want one.”



This is the best I can do, Bridget.*





Humor --

While driving in Pennsylvania, a family caught up to an Amish carriage. The owner of the carriage obviously had a sense of humor, because attached to the back of the carriage was a hand printed sign... “Energy efficient vehicle… Runs on oats and grass. Caution: Do not step in exhaust.”

* * *
People want the front of the bus, the back of the church, and the center of attention.

*PhotoShop is really quite a useful program.

4 comments:

  1. There was a fad 20 years ago of a toy: small stuffed animals, maybe 2" or so, whose legs worked as a clasp. Our pediatrician had one clamped to her stethescope, I had several around cheering various things. Someone needs to make those again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much cuteness and humor. HAHAHAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. photoshop is only as good as the person using it...good job!

    ReplyDelete