Thursday, December 2, 2010

MORE ANIMALS

Friends email me fascinating photos, and I pass them along.  Captions are mine.
Enjoy!
 


 I thank thee, Lord for this -- um, whatever it is.



 'Cause I was thirsty, that's why.






 Ya mean I can have this whole grape?

 


 Yeah, I love you, too.  I think.





 You saw what?  Where? Where?




 Stay away from my kids.  They'll bite anything that looks like food.




 Does this photographer know what he's doing?





 You protect me from dat cat!





 Gaaa!  I don't like this much water!




 Whew!  Thanks for the lift!

 
Humor -

Q: What do you call Santa’s little helpers?
A: Subordinate clauses.

Q: Where can men or women over the age of 60 find young, sexy members of the opposite sex who are interested in them?
A: Try a bookstore under fiction

Q: Where do 60-plus-year-olds look for fashionable glasses?
A: On their foreheads.

Q: As people age, do they sleep more soundly?
A: Yes, but usually in the afternoon. (Absolutely!  I can vouch for that one.)

2 comments:

  1. I bet that cat was glad to get out of the pool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting older and wiser is nothing to sneeze at. (Age-CHOO!)

    ReplyDelete