Thursday, December 16, 2010


This Saturday Cliff and I had intended to visit our friends in Salinas, but the weather forecast is for rain, rain, and more rain right up to, and maybe through Christmas.  Could be as much as 5 inches of precipitation, according to the forecasters.  So we have agreed to put this off until 2011 when things get back to some semblance of normal.

We have gifts for them, and hope to get them delivered before Ground Hog Day (early January, actually).

On the other hand, I saw the chiropractor the other day, and he thought I might have a bladder infection.  He suggested I see my doctor and get it checked out.  Did so this morning, and I have been declared clean -- no infection.

Cartoons -


  1. Salinas how you're going that way already, could you have a good safe trip (if you do go after all).

  2. We're expecting all sorts of bad snowy weather here, too. Shouldn't affect email , though (touch wood!)