Saturday, May 8, 2010

WEATHER OR NOT

If you live in northern California, you may skip down to the humor.

Otherwise ... we have had, what is for us, a very wet winter. Which is good. We have had drought conditions for several years, and the authorities have been telling us that we have to conserve water. Which we have been doing. And while many of us may have felt inconvenienced by the wet weather, the usual comment has been, “Well, we need it.”

And then spring arrived. A damp one. “Well, we need it.” And then there were a few days of bright, warm weather, and I heard no complaints. Followed by more showers. “Enough, awreddy!”

We have had lovely sunshine this past week, but the forecast for this Sunday is “Possible Passing Showers.” Aaarrgh! But it supposed to be sunny again this coming week. Wish us well (and dry).

More cartoons -

TEXAS LIMO






See you on Monday.

1 comment:

  1. I think I know where our rain went. I have to wonder whose cold weather we have--maybe Iceland's. I needed my mittens again today!

    ReplyDelete