Tuesday, May 11, 2010

BITS AND PIECES

A heads-up to Netflix users. Last night I watched an old, old Judy Holliday movie, It Should Happen to You. Cast included Jack Lemmon and Peter Lawford. I haven’t laughed that hard at a movie in some while!

There are but a handful of followers of this blog, and I thank all of you for your faithfulness. I have a favor to ask. If you find this blog useful, or entertaining, or for whatever other reason to follow these words, please tell your friends. If you don't think this is worth the bother, please tell me. If you have trouble leaving a comment, my email is
chippep@earthlink.net

Maybe, just maybe, we will be getting nicer, dryer weather. The forecast is looking up for this week. We hope it continues.

More cartoons -








3 comments:

  1. I love movies from that decade!! I don't think I've seen that one yet, I'll have to look it up!
    I have your blog linked on my blog, so I can check in on you often. I am always cheered :-}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana makes a good point. I don't blog myself but I've noticed some bloggers link to people they read. I'm not on Facebook either but it might be something you're interested in to find like-minded friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me,I'm not officially a follower of anyone's blog, having never bothered to set that up--I just show up and say hi.

    ReplyDelete