Monday, March 15, 2010

VERY CLEVER

These were sent to me, and I just had to share. Comments are mine.




Ya just gotta get your teeth into it.




You bite me; I bite you!



Oh, no! From the frying pan into the fire!



Care to join us? Nice and cozy in here.



And besides that, you idiot ...



I wuv you!




Gee, it's warm in here.



Whee!




Nice haircut.



Hi, there, sweety!




And then after the swim, ...



Maybe I should use an electric razor.



Now, students, for your next assignment ...




Care to go for a walk?

3 comments:

  1. Great captions. Were those eggplant penguins? Those warm hotdog mummies look very tasty even as I'm getting ready for bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back just before breakfast and those hotdogs look so cute and good, I'm going to have to try to make them. Are those peppercorn eyes, I wonder?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking some of those came from Play With Your Food (a book) and Bent Objects (a website).

    ReplyDelete