Wednesday, March 3, 2010

POOL? WHICH ONE?

First, in response to those of you who ordered my improvement in health, let me just say that I am following orders.

But this is too funny to not share:
I had a call a couple of days ago from one of the park residents who told me that the pool table in the clubhouse was going to have the felt removed and replaced, and would I please take a few pictures for the park magazine. Seems that no one, including the park owners, could remember the last time the table had been re-covered. Could be that it had never been done before, and the park is 40 years old!

Anyway, I said I would, but I awoke not feeling well, so I asked Cliff if he would go down to the clubhouse and take a few pics. He would, and he did. Except ... Well, when I loaded the photos from the camera to the computer, I was looking at five lovely photos of ... would you believe? ... the swimming pool!

And you want other humor, too? Awright.

Taped to the refrigerator was a ”job sheet” for a mother’s kids. “Does it work?” she was asked. “Like a charm,” replied the mother, “I haven’t paid anything for weeks!”

1 comment: