Saturday, May 30, 2009

Cliff's home!

Cliff arrived last night about midnight. He insisted on emptying his truck, so he didn't get to bed until about 3 a.m. So he slept in a bit this morning, then got up to return the truck to U-haul.



Now I told him to clean up his room!

Fun stuff:
Our English cousins always have had a way with words:

















***

Old accountants never die, they just lose their balance.

***
Picture this: Two hens are standing in the barnyard looking down at an egg that is on the ground between them. One of them says to the other, "They're so cute at that age".

***

Home: The place where you can scratch any place you itch.


See you on Monday!

2 comments:

  1. The mess may only get worse before it gets better! HAHAHAHA. Emily and I aren't tidy people. I'll try to send you some snaps to illustrate. I recall years ago when my parents moved us to a new development, a family moved in with two young children. The mother told me they lived out of boxes for months! Hope Cliff gets settled in quickly!

    ReplyDelete